Prior to taking ownership or in between property occupancy, as a building owner, property manager or investor, you may want to establish the working conditions of your HVAC equipment. This may be done because of one of the following reasons.
Shumate Mechanical will have an experienced service technician inspect your equipment for wear and offer recommendations for repair to assist you in managing your property.
- To assess the condition of equipment before a tenant takes ownership of a space.
- To assess the condition of equipment after a tenant vacates a space.
- To accurately budget the cost of repairs and replacement of equipment.
Check Lists include the inspection of the following:
- Evaporator & condenser coils
- Pilots and ignition controls
- Filters and belts
- Thermostats and their wiring
- Blower wheels & motors
- Drain pans & lines
- Heating Elements
- Disconnect Switches
- Flue Pipe
- Outside Air Dampers
- Verification of safety controls operations
Extra savings on service & repairs
with a maintenance contract